My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2024 10:44 pm  #1

Please tell me you knew this was coming . . .

If you didn't at least suspect it, you haven't been paying attention.

If these 3 jackasses are allowed to team up, they will only hurt themselves and THEIR OWN PARTY, they will not even touch the republicans.  Republicans are smart enough to know how to plan things, dem's only know how to break laws and do illegal things, and that doesn't go very far in the long run with the American people.

https://www.westernjournal.com/clinton-obama-biden-planning-team-unprecedented-effort-bid-beat-trump-report/

The 3 Amigo's.  They are more in favor of mexico and china than they will ever be in favor of TRUE AMERICANS. 

Those 3 idiots have a LOOOOOONNNG way to go if they're trying to promote joe biden, who doesn't know what day of the week it is, he doesn't know WHERE he is more than half the time, the public is paying his bills (literally) and he simply cannot navigate his way up a set of flight stairs or any other stairs for that matter.  Oh yeah, people are eager to have him finish destroying America with his dumbness.  Have these 3 idiots SEEN A TRUMP RALLY LATELY???  Have they paid attention to the 5 people biden gets at his "rallies"???  Having obozo or billyboy clanton at his rallies is NOT going to help biden, but hope springs eternal I guess.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 29, 2024 11:05 pm  #2

Re: Please tell me you knew this was coming . . .

THIS IS WHY COMPETENCE MATTERS, PEOPLE.

This is unbelievable - - - and people wonder why I'M SCARED.  The man doesn't even know that HE'S the current president, for GOD'S SAKE.  When are the young people of America going to wake up and smell the coffee?????????????????

Biden has already severely screwed up my Social Security benefits, my medicare, not to mention my regular insurance and my Rx prices.  I don't think I have much else he can interfere with but if there IS something, he and his 2 amigos will likely find it and then lose the information.  They are not a very competent bunch, thank God.

Keep reading.

https://www.westernjournal.com/day-enemies-struck-killed-us-service-members-biden-struggled-remember-current-president-america/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera