My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2024 11:38 pm  #1

This Newsmax guy has lost his moorings

He just doesn't GET it, does he?  Ol' joe biden IS ALREADY 81 and DJT is 76, I think he will be 77 in June of 2024.  That's a huge difference but the biggest difference is what Kari Lake brings up - - DJT is very much "on the ball compared to ol' joe "Mr. Dementia".  The guy from Newsmax is  obviously a biden supporter, or at least a "trump denier" but he simply doesn't have his facts correct.  Kari Lake reams him a new one, thank God.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1749824939345977803

Former President DJT won't be 81 (like ol' joe is NOW) until he's out of office, presuming (and I AM) that he is elected in November.  Everyone I know is voting for him.  EVERYONE, I've never met one single person who is in favor of anyone else.  Even my youngest son and his wife, (she was a HUGE biden supporter until about 2 days after the last election and she's been questioning his motives, like the rest of us, ever since.  Imagine that!!!)

So they can complain about Trump's age all they want but I can tell you this much:  I've had a stroke and even I AM SMARTER AND MORE "WITH IT" THAN OL' JOE WILL EVER BE. 

November is gonna be a TRAIN WRECK FOR OL' DUMBASS JOE so tell him to hang onto his shorts!!  Or should I say his "swim trunks, his beach chair and his ice cream cone!!?"

AND if you ask me, (AND you didn't but here I go anyway) this E. Jean Carroll thing is just a bunch of made up hogwash to keep FPDJT tied up in court.  The dimwit dems actually think that's gonna stop people from voting for Trump.  ARE THEY NUTZ???  PEOPLE already know they're gonna vote for Trump, and Nikky Haley should get her ass outta the way.  Here Trump gave her an AMBASSADORSHIP and this is how she repays him?  She's a lying bitch turncoat and no one is in favor of that sort of behavior. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish FPDJT would stay off "X" and other social media sites (except his own) because he only gets himself in DUTCH when he speaks out, but that's his choice, I guess.  It really hasn't cost him any voters that's for damned sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 28, 2024 12:03 am  #2

Re: This Newsmax guy has lost his moorings

Nikky Haley is clearly delusional in her "beliefs".  Heh!!!  

https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-haley-banking-sweet-south-carolina-turn-tide-seen-polls/

If I were her, I would not bank on South Carolina to pull her out of the mud.  She is a turncoat to Trump, also to her own PARTY by taking "bribes" (well, what would YOU call them?) from the leftist camp, she treats her kids and her husband like dogshit.  She is NOT someone I would want to have in charge of the country, I CLEARLY do not trust her, and I'm not alone.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera