My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2024 11:04 pm  #1

This is very telling

I agree with Sebastian Gorka (about halfway down in the article) that "finally, someone got Jessica Tarlov to shut up"!!!

I have never cared for her and I don't really care if she's a dem or a repub.  She is disgusting, her voice is disgusting.  She can believe whatever the hell she wants to believe, I really don't care but she should know better than to take on Charles Payne or Kelly Ann Conway or Martha MacCallum.  

I have posted on my site here before a couple of time how MUCH I dislike Tarlov.  She is living in denial most of the time and then makes a horrible attempt to try to deny it and/or her affiliation with the dimwit dem party.

https://www.westernjournal.com/charles-payne-explodes-liberal-fox-news-co-host-epic-takedown-biden/

The vid wasn't quite as explosive as I had hoped it would be, frankly.  I wish Charles would have gotten REALLY ANGRY at Tarlov.  Now THAT would have been worth seeing.  This was nothing from a guy who grew up in Harlem in the projects in the 70's and 80's (most likely)  I have no idea how old Charles is actually.  But the projects haven't changed much over the years, but they're sure gonna change now when they're full of immigrants and migrants who feel "monetized" by our stupidass gubmint goons,

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera