My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2024 2:12 am  #1

The wheels are literally coming off . . .

I don't care because I don't fly.  If you've been through ONE belly landing, you aren't likely to want to risk it again,  but right now the wheels are literally coming off the airline industry.  It's embarrassing and you hafta wonder if our USAF and all military people are concerned about these issues, too.

https://ijr.com/delta-boeing-757-passenger-plane-loses-nose-wheel-takeoff/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/james-bovard/will-tsa-steal-your-mug/ 

Who gives a shit if they steal your mug?  Get another one or PACK another one to have with you.  This is another reason I don't fly anymore.  I NEED TO HAVE MY WATER JUG with me at all times because I suffer with Sjogren's Disease and I'm ALWAYS thirsty and my eyes are always dry, etc.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 1, 2024 10:53 pm  #2

Re: The wheels are literally coming off . . .

Our electric grids, our food supplies, AMONGST MANY OTHER THINGS NEEDED TO LIVE A DAILY LIFE, are being attacked daily, and we are setting it up so that CHINA will be the next attacker, don't kid yourself it's happening as we speak.  China knows joe is weak and a fumbling bumbling idiot and they couldn't love it better.  I suspect joe pretends some of the time, but really when he's not pumped up on adderall or something, he's almost non-functional.  But that's ok, he's not even at the WH more than half the time.  He took more than 1/3 of the time in 2023 on vacation.  Can't lift a beach chair but we should trust his strength to be our leader.......oh sure, that works.  Well he can lift a martini and he can lift an ice cream cone and that's all that matters to jillypie the egghead.  Between her and obozo, they're the ones running the country into the ground anyway, who DOESN'T UNDERSTAND that??  If you don't, you're a freakin' geek.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera