My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2024 10:48 pm  #1

It doesn't seem like anyone is READING the part they should be !!

Nikki is a WHORE, people.  Do you really want THAT?  As she is asking the people of America who are standing in line in sub-zero temps to see Trump.  YES WE REALLY WANT THAT, you jerk, you whore, you RINO, you lying bitch.

Please read the topic below this one and follow the thread to the end to see the articles I've posted which actually prove she IS a whore.  Ms. "call him William" . . . yes, she's a bitch and her husband should leave her so fast his shorts get hooked on the doorknob.

I have heard no one mention her affairs on tv newscasts, although I don't watch tv news very much anymore.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 24, 2024 11:05 pm  #2

Re: It doesn't seem like anyone is READING the part they should be !!

Boy she is just SSOOOOO full of herself, isn't she?  It's a good thing she is because NO ONE ELSE gives a damn what she thinks or wants.  I'm still surprised no one in the media has brought up her whorish past.  She actually stood on that platform and talked about how much she loved her husband . . . oh reallly? 

She has a very odd way of showing it.  Steaming up windows in a car in DC with some guy, and frequenting hotel rooms with another guy don't exactly shout LOVE, do they???

https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-haley-prematurely-declares-victory-primary-says-ready-hear-told/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 25, 2024 12:45 am  #3

Re: It doesn't seem like anyone is READING the part they should be !!

Heck they probably aren't registered AT ALL.  That would seem to be the kind of riff-raff she attracts (in more ways than one).

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/23/seventy-percent-of-nikki-haley-voters-not-registered-republicans-cnn-exit-poll-says/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera