My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2024 5:59 am  #1

I wouldn't vote for this HAG if she was the only one running

I started realizing this as a fact several weeks ago.  She is "designing" her own campaign but it has nothing to do with helping the average everyday American to do better starting in 2025.  She is a HAG there's just no other word for it.  No wonder her own audiences make fun of her, not to mention her other running mates in the GOP.  Ramaswamy can't stand her either and in my book that puts him several points ahead of her.  Still not good enough to beat Trump though, but Vivek would certainly be a great addition to the White House when Trump wins the election (and he will) in 2024.

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/01/06/nikki-haley-forcibly-renamed-her-cuck-husband-n4925265?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

SEE NIKKI FLY RIGHT TO HELL.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 7, 2024 6:09 am  #2

Re: I wouldn't vote for this HAG if she was the only one running

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 15, 2024 11:29 pm  #3

See, even Rand Paul agrees with me on this subject !!!!!  She's truly bought and paid for.  No other way to say it, she's like a WHORE.

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/01/13/sen-rand-paul-goes-to-war-with-nikki-haley-n4925457?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 16, 2024 10:08 pm  #4

As said in this article (below) it's no wonder she's well liked by the lefties.

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/01/16/the-morning-briefing-nikki-haley-from-juggernaut-to-jugger-naught-in-iowa-n4925496/

She was KNOWN to be sort of teaming up with the only other HAG I know of, Hagzilla Clanton (Hillary).  AND apparently that's exactly what was happening, I said it a long time ago.  Nikki may be running as a republican but she is a democrat through and through.  I dislike her very much.  Almost as much as I can't stand and would never trust the queen hagzilla. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 18, 2024 2:41 am  #5

Tucker sums things up nicely in this vid, showing exactly why I would NEVER vote for this lying hag.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1747274232093110614

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 18, 2024 5:48 am  #6

OMG, now SOMEBODY is floating the idea of having Haley and DeSantis team up and run against Trump.  They both just LOST OUT to Trump, so why would having them "team up" be anything but a bigger bust???  A totally ridiculous idea but I guess if they've got money to spend (which Haley certainly does thanks to her RINO friends) DeSantis might see that as a winning thing because he burns through money at an alarming rate.  SHE might end up saving HIM !!!  Now that would be funny,.

I don't have a link yet, I just read about this online in one of those stupid right side of the screen posts that has no link, just a photo that you cannot click on and get anywhere.  I HATE those.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 20, 2024 11:09 pm  #7

Yep, this doesn't surprise me at all.  Seems like it's become a disease in the past 20 years.  And I'm not talking about cheating politically, I'm talking about marital cheating.  She's a dictator, ordering people around and embarrassing her family and her husband.  I cannot stand the woman.

https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2024/01/19/nikki-haley-accused-of-cheating-n2391947

Cheating on her husband doesn't make her any more qualified for the Presidency, I hope she knows that.  She's most literally, a WHORE.  She orders her husband around like an army general and makes him change his name, while she's out sleeping with 2 other men that we know of for sure, and God only knows how many others.  Since when does being a WHORE make her more likeable to the citizens of the USA?  She's also a RINO, big time.  To me, that's more than 2 strikes against her but I NEVER intended to vote for her or support her in any way, anyway!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 22, 2024 12:15 am  #8

Some stupid woman was just on tv saying she's voting for Nikki Haley because "she has no baggage" !!!!  Has that woman actually done her homework on Haley??  Uh, no, I don't think so.  If you want a WHORE to be our President of the USA then she's your person, and if you want a woman who actually demanded that her husband change his name (as if she gives two shits about him in any other way) then she's your person.  I can't really understand why anyone would want that argument.  She's a LOSER in more ways than one.  If I were you I'd scroll up this page and read the article which talks about her various extramarital antics.

IMPHHO, this is why they've got that woman bringing charges against Trump, saying he molested her in the dressing room of some uptown NY store.  What a bunch of bullshit.  But I think Haley KNEW she'd have to have something to point fingers at when they were pointing at her.  I wouldn't put it past her to be the one who started that whole mess.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera