My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2023 11:43 pm  #1

What was the point of "FOREVER STAMPS"??

I really believe the word "forever" here means that they can forever raise the prices of a stamps and we can't do a damn thing about it.  I just bought a book of forever stamps last week and it was $13.20!  That's ridiculous.

History of the FOREVER stamps.

https://www.linns.com/news/us-stamps-postal-history/a-dozen-years-and-14-later-reflections-on-the-forever-stamp

Started in Bush's years and continued to a sickening degree under obozo the clown.  GOOD GRIEF. 

Then about a week later I get this thing in the mail telling me I can print my own stamps.  Well, I don't know how to do that and I don't wanna do that because somehow it doesn't seem legal.  But I suppose it's just as legal as biden raising the prices of FOREVER STAMPS by almost $3/book since the last time I bought them, after all, he has to make up the money SOMEWHERE that he's spending like a drunken sailor.  The trouble is most of the money he's spending isn't even spent here on/in the USA.  It's spent in foreign countries and on illegal people.  He's such a jackass and so are his supporters.  This is why TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN IN 2024!!  HE MUST WIN OR WE'RE ALL GONNA BE SPEAKING CHINESE VERY SOON.  But, the biden's and the other rich people think they'll be treated differently over there.  I'm sorry to tell him but they won't be treated any differently than you or I.  The CHINESE people do not HAVE classes of people.  I think biden is going to get the surprise of a lifetime if he becomes a resident of CHINA.  Nothing would please me more.  He'll get his ASS kicked over there, they hate him as much as we do because he BETRAYS HIS OWN PEOPLE.  The Chinese people don't tolerate that kind of thing, only from THEIR leaders which is probably where biden got the idea he could get away with most of his nonsense ideas.

You get the occasional dimwit on tv who is trying to convince people that biden is doing a better job than Trump did - - - do those people live in a vacuum???  They aren't living in the same world where I live, for sure.

https://www.linns.com/news/us-stamps-postal-history/a-dozen-years-and-14-later-reflections-on-the-forever-stamp

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera