My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2023 3:09 am  #1

I can't stand Brian Kilmeade . . . here's why

He asks a question and then won't let Vivek finish answering.  I never have liked Brian Kilmeade in the first place and this didn't help matters one bit.  He's a bully blow-hard.  If YOU don't agree with every word he says, he gets mad and talks over you and acts like a baby.  He's disgusting.

https://www.westernjournal.com/brian-kilmeade-gets-heated-shouting-match-vivek-ramaswamy-live-fox-news/

Kilmeade is one of the main reasons I don't watch the morning show anymore.  I start watching at 7 my time when it's bill hemmer and sandra smith (I don't like her, either) but she's not as bad as kilmeade.  I cannot stand it when these reporters ask someone a question and then talk all the way through the time alloted to the guest.  It's rude and disgusting.  FOX NEWS oughta fire Kilmeade.  Thing is, I doubt if he could make a living doing anything but spouting off his big mouth.

Ramaswamy had some good points about things, but who would know on this stage??  Kilmeade talked over him most of the time.  Like I said, RUDE. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera