My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2023 6:15 am  #1

Finally the dems are seeing it, too

Bill Ackman says it plainly. 

"Billionaire investor Bill Ackman said Tuesday that Biden’s best days have come and gone, according to Bloomberg.

“Biden’s done a lot of good things. (MINE:????????? What good things? Ackman must live in a different Universe than the rest of us, I don't care if he IS a billionaire.)

But I think his legacy will not be a good one if he is the nominee,” Ackman said in an upcoming episode of “The David Rubenstein Show: Peer-to-Peer Conversations.”
'

“The right thing for Biden to do is to step aside, and to say he’s not going to run, and create the opportunity for some competition,” Ackman said.

Ackman, who founded Pershing Square Capital Management . . . "

I was afraid maybe this was a Chinese backed company but I did some research and it doesn't appear that Ackman was funded by any foreigners.  I could be wrong because I don't do too well in the search department on this lousy computer, but what I found did not indicate that as a problem.  BUT - - - don't you think it's awfully strange how all of a sudden EVERYONE is a billionaire?  Whatever happened to millionaires??

Taken from this link:

https://www.westernjournal.com/billionaire-democratic-donor-seen-enough-says-biden-must-step-legacy-will-not-good-one/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera