My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2018 7:57 pm  #1

30 years of broken laws re: drugs & vaccines

Arrogance.  Pure, unadulterated arrogance.  In this case, unadulterated means there wasn't an adult in the room - ever.     

And boy, are they great at pretending a law simply doesn't exist - especially for them.  Laws apply to OTHER agencies (maybe) and corporate interests and lowly people, but not to an organization set up by the gubmit itself.  Why, heavens no!  Surely the laws which apply to everyone and everything else in the world don't apply to them, right?

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"In my previous article on this subject, I established that, as a result of Robert F Kennedy, Jr.’s and Del Bigtree’s work, we now know the federal government broke vaccine law for 30 years.

The Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS), starting in 1988, was supposed to report every two years to the Congress, on ongoing efforts to improve vaccine safety. NO REPORTS WERE EVER MADE.

So…why didn’t they follow the law?

One: Arrogance. Federal agencies will, when they think they can get away with it, ignore a law entirely. They’ll pretend it doesn’t exist.

Two: Following the law would have constituted a de facto admission that vaccine safety is a problem. If you need to update your efforts in that direction every two years, there is a serious problem. The federal government does not, under any circumstances, want to admit vaccines cause widespread harm."

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/07/23/why-the-federal-government-broke-vaccine-law-for-30-years/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera