My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2023 12:41 am  #1

He's just not FIT anymore

biden needs to stop the idea that he will campaign for president in 2024.  He won't because he can't.  He's not fit either mentally or physically to do that job.  Of course biden has a whole lotta help doing his job but he really and truly makes NONE of the decisions.  His "staff" makes the decisions and sticks biden in front of the camera whenever necessary and then we hear the weakness in him and we can also SEE the weakness.

Trump doesn't NEED ANYONE TO HELP HIM CROSS THE STAGE OR SHOW HIM WHERE THE STEPS ARE OR ANY OF THAT STUFF.  I've known 81 year old people (and even lots older) who are much more "with the program" than biden EVER was.  The guy was always a paid actor (and I DO mean paid in every sense of the word).  AND a doofus, too boot.

https://www.westernjournal.com/former-wh-doctor-says-biden-must-step-safety-security-america/

Ronny Jackson is correct on this whether you like it or not.  I will feel much more comfortable with Trump in charge and that's just a fact.  DeSantis and Haley are both TRAITORS TO TRUMP (which doesn't get them any gold stars) and I like Ramaswamy but he just doesn't have the numbers to win.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera