My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2023 12:47 am  #1

Taking a stand against any and ALL EV's . . .

. . . and that includes tractors, tractor/trailers, pick-up trucks, etc. 

We all already know simple-minded ol' joe thinks these vehicles are just great, as did his predecessor obozo the clown, but they don't USE THEM.  They still use airplanes to fly all over creation and the last time I looked I didn't see an electric airplane in sight.  Nazi Nannzi doesn't hesitate to fly all across the country every time biden shits his pants on stage or pisses down his leg every time he opens his mouth and says something incomprehensible.  Yeah, they WANT electric vehicles they just don't want to use them and they don't want to have to depend on using them.  That's not surprising since these people, even though stupid and corrupt, know that the EV's are not designed to be ready for use yet, and until they are we still must depend on gas and oil products.  However NOW we're having to buy that gas and oil from foreign countries, some of whom are out enemies.  But biden never saw a dollar he didn't like.

I copy and pasted that last portion of this article at the link below, because I think EVERYONE should see why the UAW is falling on its face.  They were being GREEDY (gee I wonder who gave them THAT idea??) so now they botched the chances of the USA ever being gas and fuel oriented again, which is where we should be and everyone knows it.  They blew it for themselves and all of the rest of the world who uses regular cars and trucks and tractors and semi-trucks for long hauls, and all manner of vehicles which would NEVER be able to operate on electricity. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/11/16/uaw-misses-opportunity-stand-against-electric-vehicles/"It’s not “justice” to make cars that are so expensive that most Americans can’t afford to buy them. The electric version of the Ford F-150 pickup truck costs $26,000 more than the gasoline version. So, pushing costly electrification reduces overall safety[/url], because Americans postpone purchasing newer, safer, cars and instead keep their older ones.EVs can’t compare with their gas counterparts. An electric pickup truck loses battery range when it’s cold or when it has to tow another vehicle; and it takes an hour to recharge—and that’s if the “fast” charger works and no one is ahead in line. Plus, going electric offshores American jobs to China, including to slave labor factories in Xinjiang, because the Chinese make 80% of the world’s batteries.The EV plan is poison for auto workers, small businesses such as plumbers and electricians, and auto repair shops and farmers who rely on gasoline-powered engines for pickup trucks and equipment.Ford is losing almost $60,000 per EV sold, and unsold EVs are piling up on dealers’ lots. GM and Ford [url=https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/27/automakers-wake-up-reality-electric-vehicles/]announced they are cutting back[/url] on projections of EV sales and lowering production targets for the cars and batteries and postponing over $15 billion in EV investment.There will also be layoffs in auto parts companies, and among local mechanics who repair gasoline-powered cars.Additionally, the public needs to understand that despite the rhetoric, electric vehicles are not emissions free. Increased electricity demand plus using less abundant and less reliable renewable energy sources such as wind and solar place additional stress on the electrical grid, as California has found out from rolling blackouts.Electricity to charge EVs is made with natural gas and coal, because wind and solar powers only a small share of America’s electricity. And this makes no difference regarding climate change—even if America used no fossil fuels at all starting now, [url=https://www.heritage.org/sites/default/files/2022-06/BG3713_0.pdf]temperatures would be only two-tenths of one degree Celsius cooler by 2100.Union leaders act in their own interests, as can be seen by the simple focus on UAW member pay at the cost of future employment, the interests of members of other unions, small businesses, farmers, and families. While auto workers were on strike pay of $500 a week, union leaders were still collecting salaries, in some cases, over a quarter of a million dollars a year.Government dictates and planning for the Soviet economy ruined the Soviet economy and will do the same for the American economy. The UAW had such a single-minded focus on getting more money for their members today that they forgot to even think about jobs tomorrow  or how they would affect farmers, families, and other workers and unions. Some auto workers know that. That’s why some are voting against this deal."
Besides, as I've said before but people just don't GET IT - - electricity is DIRTY.  Talk about pollution (which I do not now nor did I ever believe actually existed as a "problem").  That's just a way to win over stupid YOUNG PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ANY  BETTER, and to win over billions of dollars FOR foreign countries to fight something non-existent but it must look good on paper to some of those idiots.  Now THAT'S what I call stupid.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 30, 2023 2:53 am  #2

Re: Taking a stand against any and ALL EV's . . .

https://wwhttps://www.westernjournal.com/governor-forced-pull-gas-car-ban-proposal-major-defeat-electric-vehicle-pushers/w.westernjournal.com/governor-forced-pull-gas-car-ban-proposal-major-defeat-electric-vehicle-pushers/

The current "assministration" is gonna HATE this!    The rest of us are gonna love it.  Thank you President Trump for your help in this realm.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 30, 2023 3:01 am  #3

Re: Taking a stand against any and ALL EV's . . .

Ol' dumbass joe wants to switch everyone (except the rich, of course) over to EV's ASAP, but now he's getting slapped for it. Thank GOD. Everyone with even HALF a functional brain knows knows there is absolutely NO DEMAND for these vehicles, no matter what you read in some of the stupid newspapers/articles, or what you hear on some ridiculous tv show who believes these things are ever gonna be viable.  THEY'RE NOT.  NOT EVER.....

https://www.westernjournal.com/colossal-failure-bidens-7-5b-ev-infrastructure-yet-produce-one-single-charger/

These cars are going NOWHERE without chargers, no matter how much Gavin Newsom praises them in his state, people simply cannot use these "horrible excuses for transportation" without being able to charge them up.  It's an impossibility, obviously one the current numbnuts in office forgot to plan for. What the hell else is new?  The only thing he doesn't seem to forget is his daily ice cream cone and his afternoon nap.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera